Redesigned to accommodate a solar panel! The Condor is our smallest hard shell fold-out style roof top tent. It’s 48″ wide by 60″ long closed and 60″ x 83″ open and can sleep 2 adults and one child. The beauty of the Condor is that you can have it all – a large, comfy sleeping space as well as the easy setup and aerodynamic shape of a hard shell tent.
|Best For:||All Vehicles|
|Store Thick Bedding:||No|
|Interior Dimensions:||83″L x 60″W|
|Exterior Dimensions:||60″L x 48″W|
|Construction:||ASA/ABS plastic shell|
|Included With Tent:||7.5' ladder, 2 detachable pockets|
On All Vehicles
Easy & Fair
- Sleeps: 2-3
- Interior: 83″L x 60″W
- Exterior: 60″L x 48″W
- Height: 12″ when closed
- Max Headroom: 50" when open
- Width left-right between Roofnest mounting rails: 24"
- Minimum distance front-back between rack crossbars: 30"
- Weight: 135 lbs
- Included With Tent: 7.5' ladder, 2 detachable pockets
ASA/ABS plastic Shell
The Condor’s shell is made from ABS plastic with an outside layer of ASA plastic for weather resistance.
The wall material is a polyurethane-coated polyester and cotton blend with a waterproof rating of 3000mm (for comparison a typical waterproof rating on a backpacking tent is 1000mm). The fabric is much thicker and tougher than a typical backpacking tent – more like a heavy-duty wall tent. The material provides additional warmth and is quieter during a wind storm due to it’s weight.
Doors and Windows
The Condor has two windows with an awning and both canvas and mesh zip closures. The Condor has a main door with canvas cover and full-zip mesh window. There is also a sky light with both mesh and canvas full zip openings and a clear plastic viewing window built into the tent cover.
All Roofnests are shipped with a sturdy and lightweight 7.5′ telescoping ladder for access. The ladder is collapsible and is permanently attached to the fold-out base.
Every Condor comes with a built-in, custom-shaped 6 cm foam mattress with a waterproof cover. What a dream to sleep on! This is not your typical camping mattress, it feels like a real bed. If you’ve had difficulty sleeping while camping those problems are going to be a distant memory after a few nights in a Roofnest.
Select car style and tent style to visualize our tents on your car
Leave a Review
Yes. All the way, yes. This thing is awesome. I’ll tell you what, it is a lot of money but it is worth it. Not just how amazing the quality and comfort ease but their sales and support team are next level awesome. I’ve got mine on a VW Alltrack and it looks and performs just as good as the videos. A few things that I haven’t seen people harp on enough:
1. The lights! The internal and external LED strips are amazing. Sure you could grab a set and put it in yourself but they have positioned them perfectly and the internal wiring makes it so clean and no stress when packing and setting up.
2. The mattress is way more comfortable that it has any business being for a little under 3 inches thick. I previously did a ton of hiking and bike packing and I’m very used to having to stay warm with a sleeping bag and an insulated sleeping pad. I was more than comfortable my first test night sleeping at about 30° with just a blanket and a pillow.
3. The included accessories. Not only do you get to attachable bags for storage like they show in the video, but you also get a separate storage bag, a ladder protector, a sand free net, and include include a ratcheting wrench with your hardware. Excellent!
Looking forward to many adventures thank you so much guys
Just installed my condor xl on my ram 1500, all I can say is that I’m impressed. More than I expected, to set up was easy and took maybe a minute. Once it was set up and looked inside I was amazed of the room inside. Im 5’9 and I laid across the tent with still about 2 inches of leg space. To be honest I think 6 adults would sleep comfortably inside this tent. The quality is really good, it will last a long time.
Another amazingly impressed customer
Ok, where to start. This product and the people that make/ sell it are the highest level of quality you could ask for. Everything built to last, completely thought through, and damn near perfect. They kept me updated on every step, responded to my questions and their delivery – everything arrived as planned.
Unbelievable Customer Service
Just bought a condor with an awning. Logan made sure that it fit our car. He also made sure that it had all the features that we wanted and explained what must have been 50 questions. He has tremendous patience and knowledge. What a great salesperson. We can hardly wait to get it. Thanks for everything, Logan
Condors in the Wild
The Condor and Condor XL maintain the small footprint and aerodynamic hard shell body of our other roof top tents, while folding out to allow for more space inside. The Condor is perfect for smaller cars or over truckbed racks and the Condor XL fits most any vehicle and has room for up to 4!
The Condor is quickly becoming one of our most popular roof top tents. But don’t take our word for it — see for yourself.