Term and Conditions
We welcome you to the Roofnest website and thank you for visiting. We ask that you review the following basic terms that govern the use of the site and the purchasing of products from our site. By using the Roofnest website you agree to follow and be bound by these terms. These terms may be changed from time to time and your use of the site following any such changes shall confirm your agreement to follow and be bound by the terms as modified.
All of the content on Roofnest website including product images, trademarks, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, artwork, images, and any video and/or audio materials are copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property owned, controlled, exclusively by Roofnest, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (“Roofnest”). The contents of Roofnest site is intended for the personal non-commercial use (aside from purchases by you from our site). You may not copy, reproduce, publish, transmit, or otherwise use any copyrighted or trademarked materials present on this site without prior written consent from Roofnest. This includes using Roofnest trademarks for metatags, in hidden text or otherwise using the trademarks for the purposes of gaining a higher ranking from search engines. Roofnest retains all rights in its copyrights and trademarks, trade names, brand names, and trade dress depicted on this site. You should be aware that Roofnest tenacious lawyers will aggressively enforce all these intellectual property rights in the content.
Links may be established on Roofnest website to those owned by third parties. Roofnest does not control any such third party websites and is not responsible for any damages you may suffer from using such third party sites. Linking to Roofnest website is prohibited without Roofnest prior written consent.
Roofnest may, from time to time, make revisions to its website, and reserves the right to do so without recourse from any user.
Any comments or feedback submitted by users of the website shall be and remain the property of Roofnest. Roofnest is under no obligation to pay for or respond to any such comments or feedback provided by users.
Matter You May Submit to the Company
From time to time the Company may make available on this Site bulletin boards, chat rooms, comment areas, billboards, forums, news groups, postings sections or similar communications facilities. In such instances, the Company welcomes your comments regarding our product, designs, merchandise and services, including our Site. However, any notes, messages, billboard postings, ideas, suggestions, or other material which you submit to the Company must not harass, slander, malign, libel, defame, threaten, or otherwise violate any rights of any third-parties and must not include any profanity, obscene, indecent, pornographic, defamatory or unlawful material.
Any and all notes, messages, billboard postings, ideas, suggestions, or other material which you submit to the Company will become, upon your submission, the sole and exclusive property of the Company and the Company shall be and is entitled to use any kind and nature of material which you submit for any type of use in perpetuity, and including in any and all media whether now known or hereafter devised. By submitting material to this Site, you are agreeing and you do agree that the Company has the right to publish any such material for any type of use as outlined above including for promotional and advertising purposes, without compensation of any kind to you. As a result, we must ask that you do not send us any original creative materials such as stories, product ideas, catalog ideas, or original artwork. However, if you choose to do so, you are forever assigning all rights in such original creative materials to the Company. By submitting any materials of any kind to the Company, you represent and warrant that you hold all necessary right, title and license to such materials and that your submission of such materials to the Company does not and will not violate or infringe the rights of any third-parties.
The Company has no obligation to monitor the bulletin board services, chat rooms, postings sections, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities. However, the Company reserves the right at all times and in its sole and absolute discretion, to disclose any information deemed by the Company necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part. You acknowledge that communications to or with bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities are not private communications, therefore others may read your communications without your knowledge. You should always use caution when providing any personal information about yourself or your children. The Company does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities and, specifically disclaims any liability with regard to same and any actions resulting from your participation. To the extent that there are moderators, forum managers or hosts, none are authorized Company spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of the Company.
Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by the Company or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, the Company is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
You agree to fully indemnify the Company, its shareholders, officers, directors, employees, agents, distributors, vendors, and affiliates from and against any and all third party claims, demands, liabilities, costs or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from your breach of any of these terms and conditions, including, but not limited to, any allegations, damages or claims relating to any of your postings or communications in any forums or facilities on the Site, or for infringement or violation of any third-party rights.
This site, its content, and any associated services are provided by Roofnest, Inc. (“Roofnest”) on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Roofnest makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site, to the information, content, materials or products included on this site, or to the functionality of any services associated therewith. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, Roofnest disclaims any and all implied warranties, including but not limited to implied warranties of title, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, of workmanlike effort, of suitability, availability, accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of content, or of non-infringement, as well as warranties arising through course of dealing or usage or trade. Further, Roofnest makes no representations or warranties that this site and/or its contents are accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free, or that any disclosures on this site satisfy government regulations regarding the disclosure of information related to certain products. Roofnest is not responsible for typographical errors or omissions relating to pricing, text, photography or any other contents on this site.
By using the Roofnest site, you acknowledge that your use of the site, including your use of any and all associated content, data or software distributed by, downloaded or accessed from or through this site, and any associated services is solely at your own risk. Roofnest does not warrant or guarantee that its site, servers or e-mails sent by or on behalf of Roofnest are free of viruses, worms or other harmful components. Further, Roofnest does not guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted and error-free operation of its site, nor that all communications between you and Roofnest, or between you and any other user of the site, will be secure from access or interference by third parties. Roofnest will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from or otherwise related to your use of or inability to use this site or the associated services, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages, even if Roofnest has been advised of or should have known of the possibility of such damages. Without limiting the foregoing, Roofnest will not be liable for any damage to your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your accessing or use of this site, or from your downloading of any materials from this site, or for any damages arising out of a third party’s unauthorized access to and use of your personal information stored on Roofnest computers, cloud storage and/or servers. In no event shall the aggregate liability of Roofnest, its subsidiaries or affiliates — whether in contract, warranty, tort (including but not limited to negligence), product liability, strict liability or other theory — arising out of or relating to the use of this site exceed the lesser of $5, or the total amount you paid to Roofnest. Certain state or local laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions or limitation may not apply to you, and you may have additional rights.
Returns and Refunds
If you cancel your order before we ship out your tent, we will provide a 100% refund minus a $500 cancellation fee. We commit to materials to meet production up to 3 months before we finish any given tent and we plan our material and fabrication pipeline based on order volume so cancellations make this difficult. To cancel within this window, please email firstname.lastname@example.org AND call 855-887-8897 as this is a time-sensitive request.
After we have shipped your Roofnest or after you receive your Roofnest, no returns are allowed and no refunds will be given. This is due to the difficulty and cost of transporting our tents and the possibility of damage if returned. Our tents are still covered by our limited warranty and we will stand behind our products if you have any trouble with them.
You may cancel your accessory order at any time prior to shipping and receive a full refund.
If your accessory has been shipped, we accept returns of new, unused items in their intact, original packaging for up to 30 days after your order processing date. After this time we do not accept returns on accessories. To return your accessory, please contact us at email@example.com – you will be responsible for all return shipping costs and for any damage that occurs prior to Roofnest receiving the accessory back.
Any refunds processed will be refunded to your original method of payment and may take up to 10 days to appear on your statement.
Media Content Submitted
I. By submitting photos or written materials for use by Roofnest whether as part of a contest or for other purposes, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- You must be at least 18 years of age to enter any contest or submit materials to Roofnest, and, if you are under this age, you confirm you have obtained the consent of your parent/guardian.
- You agree to fully indemnify Roofnest and its sponsors in respect of all costs owing to any person or entity arising by reason of Your breaching any of the foregoing.
- Please do not post any photographs or content that are obscene, vulgar, pornographic, hateful, threatening, racist, sexist, discriminatory, or which otherwise violate any local or international laws.
II. When submitting materials to Roofnest, you must comply with all applicable U.S. laws relating to online conduct including, without limitation, content which can be posted online and with any applicable international laws, including the local laws in your country of residence.
IV. By submitting photos to Roofnest Photo Contests or other editorial or written materials, you confirm that for each work submitted:
- You are the only author of your work and that it is your original work
- You are the sole copyright holder
- You have not licensed any rights in the work that will conflict with the usage rights required by photocontestinsider.com
- You have the permission of any persons in the work, or if they are under age 16, the consent of their parent or guardian to grant the usage rights required by Roofnest
- You have permission from the owners of property shown in the work to grant the usage rights required by Roofnest
- That it does not include trademarks, contract rights, or any other intellectual property rights of any other third person or entity
- That it does not contain names, likenesses, or other characteristics identifying celebrities or other public figures, living or dead
- You will be responsible for any claim made by any third party in respect of Your entry and to fully indemnify Roofnest and its sponsors in respect of all royalties, fees and any other monies owing to any person or entity by reason of Your breaching any of the foregoing
V. Roofnest reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entry that does not comply with any of the above, even after the entry is submitted on the competition website.
- Roofnest respects photographers rights and does not claim copyright over images submitted to its contests, you the author retain full copyright in each entry. Whenever your image is published by Roofnest you will be credited. Failure to publish a credit due to error or oversight shall not be deemed a breach of this condition.
- By submitting photos or other editorial or written materials to Roofnest, you agree that any chosen photos or materials you submit may be used by Roofnest solely for marketing and promotional purposes and no other purpose, these uses include: displaying the entries on the contest website, promotion of the contests and the photographers, cropping and re-sizing the image as necessary to fit pre-defined formats for the competition, displaying editorial work on Roofnest website and promotion on social media channels.
- You hereby grant Roofnest a non-exclusive, irrevocable license in each Entry for the uses described above for 3 years following the date of announcement of the winner, thereafter the image may be used for archival purposes by Roofnest.
- You acknowledge your responsibility for protecting your entry against image misuse by third parties, by, but not limited to, the insertion of a watermark. Roofnest and its sponsors can assume no responsibility and are not liable for any image misuse.
- Should any image uses beyond those needed for the contest arise you will be contacted and given the opportunity to negotiate any such usage with the parties concerned independently of the contest.
- Although we endeavor to provide quality prizes, Roofnest cannot warrant sponsors product(s)/service(s) and you agree not to hold Roofnest, or its staff liable for any losses costs or liabilities that may arise in association with the prize(s) or sponsors
- If there is a monetary prize offered by Roofnest, but not including sponsors then the prize will be paid to the winner via PayPal in USD. Transferred funds to your PayPal account may be subject to PayPal fees, payment of PayPal fees are the responsibility of the person receiving the funds
- Payment of a monetary prize will be paid to the winner within 60 days from receiving payment details from the winner.
- Details relating to any prizes will be sent to the winner via email within 30 days of the winner being announced.
If you have any questions concerning these terms and condition please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.